I was tagged by Angela-
Four Things...
Four jobs I've had:
1. Currently a Client Service Assistant in Retirement Services- Don't ask, its not that interesting
2. Substitute teacher (definitely the most stressful)
3. An Elementary and History Tutor (definitely the most fun!)
4. A Janitor, believe it or not!?
Four movies I've seen more than once:
*I really have to like a movie to watch it more than once*
1. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. What about Bob?
4. Pride and Prejudice (the new version)
Four TV shows I watch:
* I don't currently watch four TV shows, but these are some that I really enjoyed watching at various times in the past and present*
1. The Amazing Race
2. Gilmore Girls
3. The Cosby Show
4. And I have to agree with Angela- I love HGTV, but we don't have it either
Four places I've been:
1. Turkey (Including Ephesus)
2. Jamaica
3. Mexico
4. New York City
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Patti
2. People at work- how lame is that (but in my defense not all of it is business)!
3. Kim
4. Family
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheeze-its (definitely love these- I can eat a whole box by myself in a day!)
2. Feta Cheese on almost anything
3. Guacamole
4. Dark Chocolate
Four things I'm looking forward to in the next year:
1. Next summer (I really dislike winter and its already getting a little chilly for me)
2. Getting back into serving at my church
3. Getting into road biking more and hopefully even entering a race
4. Cooking, I've found I really enjoy it! I love to try new things! I don't really repeat recipes. And I would love to take a cooking class just for fun!
Now I'm tagging Emily!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment