Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fun Facts

So I'm pretty cheesy and love stuff like this. Emily tagged me to complete the following sentences:


I am...still considered a newlywed (supposedly you are a newlywed for 2 years).

I want…a road bike.

I wish…I could speed read.

I hate…Satan's lies.

I miss…college, it's freedom and less responsibility.

I fear…not living passionately enough for God.

I feel…tired right now.

I hear…people chattering and typing at work.

I smell…my chicken, spinach, artichoke calzone.

I crave…lots of fun and goofiness, but also a deep authenticity in friendships.

I search…for good deals on the Internet, especially books (I love to read).

I wonder…why people like Mushrooms, yuck!

I regret…my disobedience to God.

I love…summer time.

I ache…after sitting all day, I hate being stuck at a desk job.

I care…about what I eat.

I always…eat breakfast first after I wake up.

I am not…very humble, but I wish I was.

I believe…I can fly(Just kidding). Ummm really I believe that I pretty much stink.

I dance…like Bill Cosby to jazz music.

I sing...when I am joyful.

I cry…in spurts, usually when God is working on my heart.

I don’t always…listen to my cellphone voicemail, I usually just call people back.

I fight...with the two people I love the most: God and Tommy, man I'm ornery.

I write…in a journal.

I never…mow the lawn, I'm allergic.

I listen…to Mark Driscoll, I like him, he makes me laugh a lot.

I need...a water bottle with me at all times.

I am happy…when I at rest in God's goodness.

Now I'm tagging Angela.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I like Mark Driscoll too!

Amber Flinn said...

Have you listened to the Ruth series? Amazing!! I am loving it!